Connecting dots reveals a bigger picture. Connecting people drives results.
Human beings are social creatures who require relationships to survive and thrive. It’s at the very core of our existence. No matter whether you’re an extrovert or an introvert, at the end of the day, we all require connection with others.
We are all hardwired to connect. The issue at hand is whether the connections are good. As we go through life we search for people who we truly connect with, who, to use a Television analogy, “make the picture appear.”
On this episode of Inspirational Leadership with Kristen Harcourt, I explore how connection drives results.
Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- How to lead with compassion and show that you care
- Why too many leaders are actually creating a culture of fear
- How being disconnected from yourself impacts trust with others
- Learning how to let go of the mask of perfection
- Why you need to stop hiding pieces of yourself and share your story
- How to create connection with employees in a virtual environment
- Why the biggest leaps in growth come from uncomfortable situations
- How leadership coaching helps organizations to retain their top performers
- Evaluating if you are creating meaningful connection: Do your people feel seen, heard, valued, and appreciated?
Kristen Harcourt is a keynote speaker, emotional intelligence coach and leadership trainer who’s on a mission to humanize work and transform leaders. She interviews progressive CEOs, strategic HR leaders and forward-thinking experts who are passionate about leadership development and creating positive work cultures. You will leave these conversations with fresh ideas, new perspectives, actionable ways to grow as a leader and tons of inspiration.